EKI-1361 and EKI-1362 are wireless serial device servers that bring RS-232/422/485 to wireless LAN or LAN. They allow nearly any device with serial ports to connect and share an WLAN network. EKI-1361 and EKI-1362 provide a quick, simple and cost-effective way to bring the advantages of remote management and data accessibility to thousands of devices that cannot connect to a network.
With EKI-1361 and EKI-1362, your existing serial devices can be used with the most popular operating systems on the market. There is no need to write special drivers for specific operating systems. Moreover, you can make serial devices communicate with other devices peer-to-peer, without any intermediate host PCs and software programming. That saves a lot of cost and effort. In addition, you can actively request data or issue commands from the RS-232/422/485 side or wireless LAN side. This data can be sent bilaterally. Thus, the EKI-1361 and EKI-1362 are especially suitable for remote monitoring environments such as security systems, factory automaton, SCADA, transportation and more.
- Link any serial device to an IEEE 802.11b/g/n network
- Support 802.11n MIMO 2T2R
- WLAN transmision rate up to 300 Mbps
- Supports secure access with WEP, WPA/WPA2-Personal, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise
- Provides COM port redirection, TCP, UDP, and pair connection modes
- Supports up to 921.6 kbps, and any baud rate setting
- Provides Web-based configuration and Windows utility
- Allows a max. of 5 hosts to access one serial port
- Supports 32-bit/64-bit Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows CE 5.0, and Linux
- Allows a max. of 4 hosts to be accessed as TCP client mode