• Intelligence that makes it quick to deploy and simple to manage
• Reliable connectivity that ensures it stays connected to the network
• Rugged design that lasts for years in the harshest environments
• Application framework that makes it easy to program
• Integration with AirLink Management Service (ALMS) for building innovative applications and services
• 3-year warranty
The LS300 comes standard with Ethernet, USB and serial interfaces, as well as digital I/O and GPS, enabling you to:
• Remotely monitor and control your infrastructure and surveillance equipment on pipelines, meters, pumps and valves in any energy, utility or industrial application.
• Instantly connect your equipment at remote locations or temporary sites.
• Track the location of heavy equipment and assets in the field, while providing reliable internet connectivity to remote workers.
QUICKLY CONFIGURE AND DEPLOY
The comprehensive set of configurable options makes it quick and easy to deploy in the field. With ALEOS™ embedded intelligence, the LS300 can be deployed in most industrial applications out-of-the-box.
ADD CUSTOM LOGIC WITHOUT ANY EMBEDDED EXPERTISE
ALEOS Application Framework and integrated development environment make it easy to process data inside the LS300. Collect and analyze information from connected equipment and optimize data transfers using a simple, Lua-based scripting language. Now you can program an AirLink gateway without deep embedded expertise.
3G HSPA+ MODELS
Fallback to GSM/GPRS/EDGE
• 800/850/1900/2100 MHz HSPA+ Sierra Wireless SL8090 Radio Module
• 900/2100 MHz HSPA+ Sierra Wireless SL8092 Radio Module
Peak HSPA data rates
• Download: 14.4 Mbps
• Upload: 5.76 Mbps
SIM Interface (2FF)
3G EV-DO MODELS
Fallback to CDMA 1xRTT
• Rev. A 800/1900 MHz Sierra Wireless SL5011 Radio Module
Peak CDMA data rates
• Download: 3.1 Mbps
• Upload: 1.8 Mbps
SIM Interface (2FF)
• 10/100 Base-T RJ45 Ethernet
• RS-232 Serial port
• USB V2.0 Micro-B connector
• 2 SMA antenna connectors (Primary, GPS/Diversity)
• Active antenna support
3.0 in x 3.5 in x 1.0 in (76 mm x 90 mm x 25 mm)
6.7 oz (190G)
PTCRB, R&TTE, FCC, Industry Canada, CE, RoHS Compliant, Class 1 Div 2.
Vehicle Usage: E-Mark (2009/19/EC), ISO7637-2